Community day has officially been announced for September 21st. Wizards from around the world can participate in community day and receive bonuses.
September 21st 2019
- Asian Pacific: 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. AEST (UTC +10)
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India: 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. UTC
- The Americas and Greenland: 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PDT (UTC -7)
Users will receive the following bonuses during the community day.
- Increase all Mysterious Artefacts Traces on the Map, including Rare Traces
- Increase appearance of Hagrid’s Umbrella, the Weasley Clock, Mirror of Erised, and Time Turner Encounters
- All Exstimulo Potions will have increased effect in Combat and Encounters
- All Exstimulo Potions brew times will be reduced by 50%
- All Exstimulo Potions Master Notes will decrease brew time by 50% instead of 15%
- Spell Energy will appear on the Map
- Increased Spell Energy from Inns
Free Store Pack
Users will be able to redeem a free Diagon Alley bundle for the community day containing the following items:
- 3 Strong Exstimulo Potions
- 1 Tonic for Trace Detection
- 9 Bitter Root
- 12 Snowdrop
- 3 Re’em Blood
- 5 Abraxan Hair
Preparing for the community day
It’s important to prepare for community day. Users can prepare by stocking up on some key potions.
Players should stock up on the Exstimulo Potions. These potions improve your spell cast in Traces and Wizarding Challenges, which will be handy for the day.
Stock up on ingredients
Make sure you stock up on ingredients. The key ingredients for Exstimulo Potions can be seen on our Potions page by clicking here.
Learn your master notes
Master notes help speed up potion brewing. To not waste time you should make sure you learn your master notes and complete them – allowing you to brew faster.
Got any tips? Make sure to let us know in the comments.