Wizards Unite is an AR based game which requires a pretty powerful phone to get the most out of the game. A gyroscope is definitely needed as it’s used with the Portkey feature and we know that iOS 11 and Android 5.0 is a minimum requirement but which phones are compatible with Wizards Unite?
We’ve begun compiling a list of phones that work with Wizards Unite. Make sure you check if your device is listed here so you can play Wizards Unite.
What phones are compatible with Wizards Unite?
These phones have been confirmed working with Wizards Unite. This data is sourced from helpful users in our community.
- Apple: iPhone 5S and above
- OnePlus: OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro
- Pixel: Pixel 1XL Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3XL
- Huawei: Huawei P10, Huawei P20, Huawei P20 Lite, Huawei Honor 8
- Asus: Asus Zenfone 3, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- LG: LG G6+
- Pocophone: Pocophone F1
- Samsung: Samsung Note 9, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung J5, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S10/+, Samsung Galaxy a50, Samsung Galaxy a70, Samsung Galaxy a7, Samsung Galaxy a9
- Sony: Sony Xperia z3, XZ Premium
- Razer: Razer Phone 2
- Umidigi: Umidigi Z
- Nokia: Nokia 6.1, Nokia 5.1
What phones are not compatible with Wizards Unite?
- Alcatel: Alcatel A30
- Samsung: Samsung S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Gran Duos Prime TV, Samsung Galaxy J5, Samsung Galaxy J6, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung galaxy Orbit J3, Samsung Galaxy ON5
- LG: LG Phoenix 4, LG Fortune 2, LG K10, LG K30, LG K30 Plus, LG Stylo 3, LG Stylo 4, LG Aristo 2, Nexus 5X
- Sony: Sony Xperia E5, Sony Xperia XA1, Sony Xperia XA2
- Motorola: Motorola G 4 Play, Motorola G Turbo Edition, Motorola E5, Motorola E5 Cruise, Motorola G7 Play
- Xiaomi: Xiaomi 5A, Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Huawei: Huawei Nova 2i, Huawei P9 Lite, Huawei Mate 10 Lite, Huawei Y6 2018
- ZTE: ZTE Max Blade 4, ZTE Max Blade X
Can’t find your phone on this list?
If you can’t find your phone on this list make sure to message us on Twitter, Discord or in the comments and let us know if your phone is compatible with Wizards Unite. We are sourcing this data from the community so we will periodically update the article with compatibility.
Note: Jailbroken or rooted devices are not supported in Wizards Unite
As we tighten our efforts to curb inappropriate gameplay, remember that rooted or jailbroken devices are not supported and our games won’t load on them. Learn more by visiting the Help Center or in-app Help.
— Niantic Support (@NianticHelp) June 21, 2019