Wizards Unite 2.4.0 was released today. Bringing a number of bug fixes and quality of life improvements to the game.
Brilliant Event: Fighting Forces
Get ready to earn more Restricted Section Books and unlock a new Portkey location with October’s Brilliant Event: Fighting Forces!
- Week 1: 10/8 – 10/14
- Week 2: 10/22 – 10/28
New Portkey for the Brilliant Event
New Portkey location: 12 Gimmauld Place Foundables
Reward from new Portkey: Ollivander in chains, Portrait of Phineas Nigellus
Store packs for the Brilliant Event
These store pack images have appeared which will be activated for the Brilliant Event. Previously the store packs were depicted as presents – these are depicted as trunks.
The achievement badge titled “Fighting Forces” has appeared. This is not available yet and we expect to see more information soon. This may be a badge you achieve by completing the event.
Thanks to our friend zviznemte we have a look at some new Foundables/Confoundables that are coming to the game.
- When you successfully cast a spell and return a Foundable, you will now be able to skip through the return animation by tapping on the screen. This will only be possible once you have already returned 1 fragment of a Foundable.
- You can now tap to skip the pot shuffling animation when you visit a Greenhouse
- Bogrod the Goblin is now available in Photo Mode
- You will no longer have to tap each Lens, Frames, or Stickers in your Ministry ID Portrait to dismiss the new item badge (red dot)
- If you open multiple Portkeys at once, you will now only get one dialog box to let you know you have unlocked one or more Portkeys.
- The Portkey Rewards screen will show even if you’re unable to tap 5 wrackspurts or you leave the Portkey unexpectedly.
- Tap and hold Achievement badges in your Ministry ID to get a reminder of which Achievement you completed to receive the badge
- Added Spell Energy to rewards if you win a Wizarding Challenge at a Sponsored Fortresses
- Wizarding Challenges
- Fixed an issue with Recommended Grade for Chambers being displayed in red text if the player’s Grade is equal to the recommended
- Fixed an issue where players may become stuck in the Potions Tutorial if they tap the ladle before the Tutorial sequence reaches the Master Notes section SOS Assignments
- [Beta Players] Players who were in beta before SOS Assignments were introduced are unable to complete the Mysteries tasks
- Fixed an issue where progress for the SOS Assignment: ‘Complete 3 Wizarding Challenges with 3 Teammates’ wasn’t consistently recorded.
- Fixed an issue where players would receive a message that there isn’t enough space on their device to “Download All Assets”, even if there’s adequate space available on their device
- Fixed an issue with the “Download All Assets” occasionally failing
- The “Friends Listed 1: Have 1 Friend in Your Friends List” Achievement may not appear completed until an hour has passed Wizarding Challenges
- Foes may appear to receive Stamina or have negative Stamina after being attacked or defeated
- Players may receive a black screen when switching from the app in Gallery Mode, to take a photo from the device’s camera roll, then going back to the app
- Player’s Portrait may become inverted when taking a photo in the Ministry ID
- Foundables that are not from Encounters can sometimes have a high Seen number, even if they are not Seen in Encounters
- Foundables in Photo Mode may flip around when a player taps on the Foundable to reposition
- Potion Brewing Queue slots may disappear after collecting a Potion and immediately attempting to brew another Potion. Exiting the Potions section fixes this issue.
- Player may receive an error if they attempt to add an emoji to their Codename or to their First/Last Name (Ministry ID Name)