The second-ever Wizards Unite community day is kicking off in August bringing Wizards together and providing them with rare foundables and more XP for completing Wizard challenges with friends.
When: August 10th, 2019
Asian Pacific: 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. AEST (UTC +10)
Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India: 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. UTC
The Americas and Greenland: 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PDT (UTC -7)
This month’s Community Day bonuses include:
- XP bonuses when participating in Wizarding Challenges, with additional bonuses for playing with friends
- Free store pack featuring Spell Energy from the Diagon Alley shop
- Healing potions brew quicker and offer more Stamina when consumed
- Ingredients used to brew Healing potions appear more frequently on the Map
- Potions brewed using a Rental Cauldron will have their brew times reduced by 33%
Some tips for getting the most out of community day
- Stock up on potions: Barrufio’s Brain Elixir, Exstimulo Potions, Dawdle Draught, Healing Potions – These are all important for the community day
- Try to save some ingredients for creating healing potions – Click here for more info
- Runestones – Make sure you have lots of these ready
- Spell Energy – You would hate to run out of Spell Energy halfway through the day so make sure you visit your local Inns and max out your spell energy – Keep it stocked throughout the day.