Over the weekend players were introduced to four dragons at the Wizards Unite Fan Festival. These four dragons are now appearing in their respective regions.
- Oceania: Antipodean Opaleye
- Asia, the Middle East and India: Chinese Fireball
- Americas and Greenland: Peruvian Vipertooth
- Europe and Africa: Welsh Green
The attendees at the Wizards Unite Fan Festival also had the chance to unlock special rewards for players around the world. By returning over 500 thousand Dragons during the event attendees unlocked Day of the Dragons, a special 3-hour event that will take place globally on September 7 at the following times:
- Asia-Pacific: September 7, from 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. AEST (UTC +10)
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India: September 7, from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. UTC
- Americas and Greenland: September 7, from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PDT (UTC -7)
Players also unlocked a limited-time opportunity to unlock the special region-locked dragons in regions they usually don’t appear in. This is a great opportunity for you to encounter a dragon you usually wouldn’t.
The regions the dragons will also appear in are as follows:
- Oceania: Chinese Fireball
- Asia, the Middle East and India: Antipodean Opaleye
- Americas and Greenland: Chinese Fireball
- Europe and Africa: Chinese Fireball
In addition to these dragons appearing in different regions players have also unlocked the following rewards by unlocked 1 million of each type of dragon egg.
- 25% Wizarding XP Bonus
- ½ Portmanteau Walk Distance
- ½ Potion Brewing Time
- 2x Dark Detector Duration
These rewards will begin at 10 A.M. PDT on September 2 and last until September 9 at 10 A.M. PDT.