Wizards will be happy to know that the Wizards Unite team is making some updates to the game to assist with gameplay with the virus making its way around the world.
These updates are to assist Wizards in being able to continue to play Wizards Unite while in isolation.
The updates to the game are as follows:
- The amount of Gifts that can be opened each day will be increased from 10 to 20
- Tonic for Trace Detection will reveal Traces more frequently
- Tonic for Trace Detection will have Master Notes effectiveness increased from 15% to 50%
- Ingredients will appear on the Map more frequently, especially those needed for Tonic for Trace Detection
- Traces will appear on the Map more frequently
- Spell Energy will appear on the Map
- A free store bundle will be available in the Diagon Alley shop featuring 4 Tonics for Trace Detection
- All Portkey Portmanteau walking distances will be reduced to ½ their original distance – ½ distance portkey is broken and will hopefully be back next week.
These updates are great to help Wizards who currently cannot go outside and explore as usual. It will be interesting to see what other updates the Wizards Unite team will have for us.
How are you adapting to the virus? Has your gameplay changed? Let us know on Twitter.
Remember to stay safe and wash your hands often Wizards!