Community Day for November has been announced for November 17th. During this users will receive special bonuses for participating in Wizard challenges with friends.
When: Sunday, November 17 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m
- Wizarding and Challenge XP bonuses when participating in Wizarding Challenges, with additional bonuses for playing with friends
- Ingredients used to brew Healing potions appear more frequently on the map
- Healing potions brew quicker, have increased Master Notes effectiveness, and offer more Stamina when consumed
- A free store bundle will be available in the Diagon Alley shop featuring Spell Energy and Runestones
- Partner Fortresses will grant increased Wizarding and Challenge XP bonuses and bonus Spell Energy when completing a chamber
Community Day Tips
- Make sure you brew lots of potions in preparation for community day. Barrufio’s Brain Elixir, Exstimulo Potions and Dawdle Draught are important so make sure you have them.
- Spell Energy – Stock up on Spell Energy for community day. You don’t want to run out.
- User our Wizarding Map to find important points of interest near you.
- Find friends to complete community day tasks with by using our Wizards Unite Friends site.