Today the Wizards Unite team pushed an updated which includes a number of changes. These changes bring significant tweaks to the game. Heres the full list of changes.
We will continue to update this article as more information is available. So make sure you keep checking back for our full look inside the game update.
- Added a new message before a Challenge to inform you if you are low on Spell Energy
- You will now be able to see Spell Energy when you enter a Fortress to choose a Chamber
- Added new Challenge Registry Page and Foundables, Symbols of the Wizarding World III
- Lowered the amount of XP rewards in early Chambers (1-8) and increased the amount of XP rewards in higher-level Chambers (11+)
You now have the option to change your Code Name through the Settings menu in-game! You can only do this once so please choose carefully.
Added new Encounters, including Neville Longbottom, Omnioculars, Exploding Snap House of Cards, Blast-Ended Skrewt, and Professor Flitwick!
You will now be able to see your Spell Energy on the Map
Increased the effectiveness of all Exstimulo Potions in combat
Ministry ID Portrait:
- Added Butterbeer Cork Necklace Portrait Lens
es; this item unlocks at Level 4
- Added Death Eater Smoke Portrait Frame; this item unlocks at Level 25
- Added 3 new Stickers: Beauxbatons carriage, Durmstrang ship, and Beauxbatons butterflies
- Added 2 new Stickers you can unlock with Gold: Malfoy Family Crest and Summer Whomping Willow
Fixed an issue where you would not receive the Lessons tutorial if you reached Level 6 and tapped Lessons before getting through the full Professions tutorial
[Android Only] Fixed an issue that when using AR mode inside of a Portkey, navigation would drift when your device was not moving
Fixed an issue where in low data connectivity, the game became unresponsive for a short moment when collecting an Ingredient from the Map
Fixed an issue where if you tapped quickly through the Level 2 Daily Assignments tutorial, you would experience an issue where the Daily Treasure calendar appearing blank
Fixed an issue where after returning a Foundable and exiting the Rewards page, you would see the AR or AR+ background briefly before returning to the Map
Navigation may become inverted when moving the device around inside of the Portkey
[iPads Only] You will currently not be able to share your Ministry ID or Portrait images. Tapping the share button does not open the sharing options
- When the device language is set to European Spanish, the game will load Latin American Spanish translations. To resolve this issue, update the language to “Spanish (European)” in the game’s settings menu.
- “Download All Assets” may occasionally fail before completing the full download.
- If you exit the game during the Hagrid Foundable tutorial, you may become unable to leave the Registry screen. Please do not exit the game during the tutorial to avoid this issue. Restarting the game a second time should fix this issue.
- Players may see the “Network Error” message at various points during gameplay. Checking your network conditions and restarting the app should help resolve this issue.